Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name and I'm a Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My amazing partner JP and my wonderful Dad Henry are also part of our clan. My Instagram account, @annephung, is where most people follow me. I write about my daily life, my good and bad days. In 1990, my family moved to America. When I was of 1 and 1/4, I joined my parents. Since I was confident that I would have a brighter future and I wanted to be successful and do my parents proud. I believed that my future would unfold one way or another: I'd graduate from college, land an executive position, marry and begin with a family. My plan for success was to attend college after graduation, and then find an employment in a corporation. I would then marry to buy a home and then have children. Life had other ideas. When I was in 2013, I started dreading going to my corporate job because the pay and prestige did not bring me joy- I felt as if I had wasted my time to earn a living but I knew that I was meant for more. I had a passion for working out and I enjoyed getting out and about with friends. while I walked this new path in life I was drawn to personal training. My small business was started in 2014, and I'll be celebrating 7 years of success in 2021. Few Asian women have a job in the world of fashion. In the coaching industry, I want to change the world through providing high-quality training that will help others become healthier and happier. Also, I strive to inspire others to go after their goals and achieve anything and everything they want to in life. When I began my professional career, the death of my mother was the greatest blow to my life. The battle she fought for eight years with the disease is over and she rests in Heaven. She will forever remain in my thoughts and mind. Although you may not be able to see it initially, the universe has a funny way of offering us the things we require. My mother's abrupt death that altered my life for good. It was a true blessing. I was given a second chance to live my life. Her death on Tet/Lunar New Year Day was the chance to create an entirely new chapter. It was a second chance for me to live a full and happy life. In the 30's I am more alive than ever. I am able to say that I am living my life now, instead of merely living like I was in the past. As I share the story of my life, it is to ensure that other people can relate to my thoughts and feelings. It is to know that they are not alone. Also, that there exists genuine love. Also that therapy is a necessity and it isn't unusual. Also, wellness is your greatest wealth. My hope is that you experience life at your best and never have regrets when it comes to the end of your life. The death of a person is the only assurance in this the world.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sofia-Richie

Ally Brooke

Rod and Trisha